Monday, September 5, 2016

Manifestation Report #2

Hello again!
I have more amazing manifestations for you to savor.  I also had an idea for bringing prosperity into one's life.  Invent a pretend sweepstakes hosted by the universe.  You are the only entrant so of course you will win it but like most sweepstakes/contests/lotteries, there is a time component.  You enter everyday and at the end, you win!  I wish there was a website that could host the faux sweepstake for each individual.  Who knows what you will win!  I guess that depends on what is in your vortex.  For definition of the Vortex, google Abraham Hicks and Vortex.  Weird but awesome!

I've been craving juice but keep forgetting to buy it from the the store.  I think it wasn't just forgetting.  Part of me wanted fresh juice, not oxidized, packaged juice.  So, I found a giant bag of fresh juicy, heavy oranges!  Yes, FOUND it on the side of the road.  Oranges do not grow in Oregon so it wasn't that type of windfall.  I went on an evening walk last night and there was a bag full of oranges on a box.  Very random!  I inspected them and nothing was wrong with them whatsoever. So, thanks for the fresh juice, Universe!

The oranges remind me of a time I was riding my bike home from downtown Portland.  There was a random bag on the side of the road full of brand new unopened face wash and toner.  I'm still using those products because there was 4 or 5 bottles of each!

I also found a brand new Ralph Lauren purse on the ground with two unopened body washes.  I consigned the purse at Village Merchants and used the body wash!  Portland is like that.  People leave stuff on the side of the road a lot here for others to take. I could make a long list of great items we've found on the side of the road but I don't feel that they all count as manifestations.  Oh, there was that time we found an unopened bottle of Rose' on the way home from a very long bike ride.  What a treat!

Very recently two long desired circumstances have come into my life.  Abraham says that if you have asked and do not think against what you want, it will come.  So it had to do with my body.  I was overweight in a strange way.  I had always believed what people said about diet and exercise but over time became depressed and my body was not taken care of as well as I'd like.  Not that long ago, I tried two things to help along the lines of diet and exercise.  I was riding my bike to and from downtown, sometimes twice a day, which is about 12 or 24 miles.  One way is about 6 miles. These were trips I would normally make everyday in a car.  I was also hauling groceries back on my back.  The way back home is uphill.  The slope is relatively gentle but there are some chunks of the trip that are hard to ride and the overall trip can be taxing.  I was also eating the paleo diet.  I ate no wheat, no dairy and lots of veggies and fruit and some meat, nuts, etc.  I followed the paleo diet very well.  I was addicted to roasted brussel sprouts.  I had lots of energy, got great sleep and lost some weight on the scale.  My body did not seem to reflect all my exercise and good diet.  I lost 7 pounds but didn't really look different.  It was also hard work after a while.  I became exhausted over time.  I did this for more than 3 months and saw no significant body change results.  I stopped riding downtown and lost hope for a while.

I had put it out there (asking the universe) that I want a fit body rather than flabby.  I have been following Abraham's advice of trying not to contradict that request in any way such as with negative self talk or constantly noticing the current reality and instead focus on the things that are going well with my body right now.  I found a lot of great things.  I am ridiculously strong and resilient, my skin is beautiful and even the things I formally thought of as bad, I have come to realize are because my amazing body is protecting me.  I also avoiding any activity that would make me feel bad like judging myself in the mirror, wearing clothes that are clearly too small, infact clothes shopping at all, envying the beautiful bodies of others, etc.  I'm not saying you should do things my way.  I was inspired to these thoughts and actions and you may be inspired to something else.

The two body related things that have been manifesting are:
I seemed to have stopped biting my nails all the sudden after a lifetime of biting.  I have always wanted beautiful nails instead of short stubby ones.  I can finally see the seed of this desire germinating!  In the past, I stopped here and there, but my hands would still be in the mouth as I obsessively tried to not bite them.  No more!  I'm not even trying to not do it!  It's like whatever was causing it has dissipated!

The other thing is that I followed an impulse to watch a youtube ad from a doctor, Dr. Eric Berg.  The video was about adrenal body types and explained why one may try to lose weight and fail because the reason they look overweight is not sloth and gluttony but adrenal hormone imbalance caused by cortisol and/or insulin.  I have been a stress ball for years and to think that it's been building up and causing me all these problems!  It's funny!

 A couple days before I had watched this Dr. Berg video, I had been walking long walks and had decided that this was the exercise I would do because everything else seemed too stressful and hard.  It turns out that long walks are the solution for adrenal types because it lowers cortisol unlike other exercises!  I felt a big "Aha!"  Since walking everyday for almost 2 weeks now, I have noticed changes in my body's appearance.  My body is letting go of some fat from the tummy area because the cortisol levels are going down.  I'm actually smaller, leaner and firmer all over.  I do not have an exercise regime that stresses me out.  Eventually I can start doing more strenuous exercises, but for now, I will relax into it.  Believe it or not, I actually enjoy heart pumping exercise.  I know the pleasure that can come from it, but I prefer to keep my body safe and to enjoy every aspect of it.  I actually have had to slow down my walking to remember that my goal is not "exercise" but cortisol lowering.  Look at the trees, clouds, birds, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

I've started to think more about manifestations through the best metaphor that works for me; the seedling.  A desire is like a seed planted.  It takes time to germinate.  If we keep digging it up to see if there are roots, the roots cannot take hold.  If we don't water it because we haven't seen signs of growth, a feeling of what's the point or even anger at it, it cannot grow.  If we pour salt on our garden, it will not grow.  If we, like a wise gardener, wait patiently and tend to our seedlings, they will grow.  Sometimes they take longer than expected because seeds only pop up at the right time.  You do your part, nature does her part.

No comments: